You will be part of the Managed Services and Support team at Sirma AI. We are strongly committed to and very passionate about the success of our customers. That is why both delivering and supporting high quality solutions and services is our top priority. Our team provides the continuous integration/delivery infrastructure for the Sirma AI development and solution teams as well as manages support for clients.
- Protect the systems from data breaches at all times – this is the highest priority responsibility;
- Build and maintain reliable infrastructure and security services on-cloud using Azure/AWS/GCE to deliver highly available and scalable services. Use native Azure/AWS infrastructure services such as Azure SQL, Blob, EC2, EBS, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, etc;
- Monitor, maintain and improve Continuous Integration/Delivery infrastructure design for speed, scalability, and reliability;
- Basic system administration tasks such as configuring servers and applications, automating routine tasks, backup/restore, etc;
- Script with deployment automation tools e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc;
- Enhance monitoring, logging and metrics gathering;
- Implement automated high-availability deployments;
- Support GraphDB and Managed Services enterprise customers by ensuring all SLA KPIs are met;
- Strive for continuously improving the provided services through active customer dialog and engagement;
- Become proficient in understanding how each software component, system design and configuration is linked together to form an end-to-end solution.
- Experience as a DevOps/Sys Engineer (or similar position);
- Experience with Agile and Continuous Delivery methodologies;
- Knowledge in the following fields: Source Control Management, Build and delivery, Scripting, OS knowledge (Linux, Windows ), Java, Web development;
- Experience in cloud platforms, cloud infrastructures, cloud technologies and Virtualization;
- Experience in containerization, microservices and their orchestration (Docker, Docker Stack, Docker SWARM, Kubernetes);
- Experience with any of the following is a definite advantage: git, maven, Jenkins, ant, linux, jquery, REST, BPMN, SQL;
- Strong with Linux operating systems;
- Strong scripting skills (BASH, Groovy, Python, Ruby, etc.);
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, willing and able to quickly learn and explore new concepts and technologies;
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Excellent team player, with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work, self- motivated and driven;
- Fluency in English.
- An interesting and challenging job in an innovative company, a world leader in expanding technology segment
- Exposure to new technologies, international companies, projects and teams
- Collaboration with experienced and highly talented software and database developers and architects
- Chance to participate in the development and delivery of next generation database and search systems
- Opportunities for professional and academic development
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy work-life balance
- Chance to make a difference
What we mean
- If you want a boring 9-5 job, where you can "take it easy" - most probably we are not the right place.
- So you can see what life is like in a corporation without being part of one and meet great people along the way.
- You can learn a lot from these guys.
- We do things that Google doesn’t.
- We are a growing company and you can grow with us. Be prepared that we will also ask you to read books – we welcome all educated arguments.
- As long as you are available for standups and other rituals and do your job well, we don’t care when you work.
- We are confident that it is very important to have an interesting life outside of work in order to be happy and productive at work.
- We know we’re not perfect, if you know and can do things better than us, we’ll listen.