We are currently recruiting for a Principal Finance Coordinator to join our Finance Shared Services Center in Bulgaria. This role could be either office based in Sofia or home based anywhere in Bulgaria.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures accurate records and support for all company transactions
- Leads initiative in reviewing financial reports/statements and processes and improving efficiency
- Leads daily and project support for multiple finance functions
- Researches and resolves complex financial inquires
- Monitors data entered into financial systems and ensures appropriate maintenance of financial data records
- Creates and reviews financial reports for management
- Ensures proper approvals for processing of documents
- Analyses financial data and submits financial reports.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related studies or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Typically requires a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to advise, lead, train and support others
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
What we offer:
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organization but with a local feel.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.