Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Carrying out risk-based due diligence of the highest-risk customers in accordance with external and internal policies relating to anti-money-laundering regulations and the financing of terrorism acts
- Periodic due diligence checks of existing clients
- Maintains a high level of compliance awareness and knowledge to effectively support EDD and other related areas of responsibility
- Close collaboration with other teams on investigation of complex cases
- Escalating concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
To be successful you need to have:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role (preferably in a company dealing with online payments)
- Excellent command of ENGLISH language
- Second foreign language would be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge about how online payments work, major players, brands, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Excel (incl. advanced functionalities)
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and pro-active thinking
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines working under pressure
We offer in return
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.