Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
We are looking to recruit a Salesforce System Administrator in our Sofia team.
- Do You think about the product You work with as for Your own and for Your team as part of Your family?
- Do You happen to have Salesforce development experience?
- If Yes, then We have a challenge for You. Our team is looking for the right people to entrust them with the Paysafe CRM instance on SFDC platform.
What You should expect from Us:
- To be welcomed in Our family
- To bite together some market share from PayPal
- To give you the opportunity to learn and become a Salesforce Expert or Developer
- Responsible - will you consider Our Salesforce instance your Тeam's Тhing, not just a corporate tool
- Knowledgeable of standard SFDC configurations and SFDC admin tools
- Experienced delivering solutions using industry standard SDLC methodologies
- Provide “business-as-usual” user support to quickly fix production issues
- Understand business requirements and translate these into technical solutions
- Do some of these things
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Manage users, roles, profiles; custom objects or fields; security rules, etc.
- Manage mass data updates and imports /Data Loader, Workbench and other data loading tools/
- Create workflows and assignment rules
- Independently design, plan, execute and report on requirements-driven testing and solution design.
- Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build
It will be even great if You have:
- Supported 500 plus users in a Global Environment.
- Understanding of Customer support, Sales, Marketing and Financial business concepts
- Hands-on experience delivering custom SFDC solutions
We offer in return
- Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Cool new office
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.