Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
The Sofia based team provides first class support for big part of Paysafe Group business critical services. IT System Operator will be part of a 12 hour rotating shift that ensures we provide 24x7 global support and response times for our services and applications.
What you will do:
- Single point of contact for the International Paysafe partner base in case of incidents, requests or other information that is required by a partner
- Receive, log & handle incoming calls, emails, portal requests regarding technical issues with critical application and infrastructure components
- Manage communication with users and external partners professionally and efficiently
- Support and collaborate with Paysafe’s 2nd and 3rd level technical team
- Understand, support and manage to Paysafe’s key SLA’s
- Track resolution of any technical issue to ensure SLA’s met
To be successful you need to have:
- Customer service, service desk experience
- Analytical thinker who can quickly assess and identify issues based on alerts and monitoring
- Familiar with ITIL and incident management process
- Good level of proficiency of spoken and written English
- Positive, proactive, and personable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Team player in multi-cultural team
- Stress resistant and able to deal with change
Considered a plus:
- Strong advantage would be knowledge of different application and infrastructure monitoring solutions. Ticketing system experience.
- Strong advantage would be knowledge of Internet technologies that include: TCP/IP, O365 Products, Dedicated Access, HTTP response codes and methods.
We offer in return
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.