Lendivo is a leading fintech company that has built its reputation in the space with its signature crowdlending platform and for providing instant online loans. We’ve processed 100M+ leva in loan requests and our customer base continues to grow.
Our business is managed by a team of young and driven entrepreneurs and runs on a proprietary software platform that allows us to be one step ahead of our competitors.
What we are looking for:
A Senior PHP back-end Developer who shares our vision and goals and that loves to build robust applications for multiple environments (desktop, mobile, smart devices) with an emphasis on well build architecture using best code practices and with improved user experience.
What you will do:
- Work on high-scalable products with PHP7.4 and Laravel7.
- Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our backend products.
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming, and new technologies.
- Produce and test code, keeping in mind performance and scalability.
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our tech community.
- Good & MVC-focused coding skills in PHP7 of minimum 3 years (Medium-Level) // 5 years (Senior-Level).
- Practical & recent experience with MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Zend, or Yii2.
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s.
- Solid background in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with Caching.
- Previous experience with handling & querying relational databases (e.g., MySQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL).
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base in check.
Nice to have:
- Experience with queues: RabbitMq, ActiveMq, Kafka.
- Experience with building microservice systems.
- Experience with Docker.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge Vue.js or any js framework.
Benefits & Perks:
- Performance bonus.
- Culture is based on respect and mutual aid.
- Rapid career growth opportunities.
- Interesting and innovative product roadmap.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of remote working.
- Taking care of the physical and mental health of our team members.
- Massages in the office - two times per week.
- Sports card membership.
- Office kitchen with free Snacks, Coffee & Beverages.
- Company lunch once a week.
- Entertainment zone in the office - Playstation 5, Darts, board games, chess, etc.
- Friday - day for planning.
- Additional training and workshops.
- Summer remote office by the sea and winter ski school in the mountains.
- Our office is conveniently placed in a prestigious office building in Mladost 4 right next to Business Park Sofia and a Metro Station. We also offer remote working.
- Competitive salary based on experience.