LogSentinel is an innovative software company that develops complex products in the field of cybersecurity. The company’s idea is to grow as one of the leading SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and solution providers on a global level in the next couple of years. We are using best practices in our work and modern technologies to ensure our products' high value and reliability. Our everyday work culture is informal, and we believe people perform best when leading a balanced and active lifestyle. We believe that talent is leading innovation, so we welcome everyone that is looking to grow professionally in the promising field of cybersecurity.
We are looking for ways to expand our Development Team and provide a great environment that leads into innovation and professional growth. To be able to do that successfully, we need to scale, get better, and build new and improved security features for our products. That is why we are looking for a few new colleagues to become a part of our team and dive down in the world of Java development. The internship programme is 6 months and aims to combine practical tasks and theoretical knowledge so you can become a permanent part of our team. The moment is key because the people joining now will be able to work on the essential functionalities later, and even get involved with other exciting tasks in the field of machine learning and blockchain technologies. If you are interested in building exciting solutions in the area of information security, we are the right place for you!
LogSentinel wants you if you have:
• Great knowledge (or some work experience) of how Java technology actually works;
• Good English skills – both written and spoken.
We would consider it a PLUS if you have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or related field;
• Familiarity with Spring framework.
In this role, you will be:
• Part of the development of cutting-edge products;
• Working on tasks involved with the back-end and project’s infrastructure;
• Participating in Unit, Integration, and Functional Testing;
• Collaborating and helping other team members with their tasks;
• Learning best case practices in the field of Software Development and Cybersecurity.
We are a workplace that is centred around employees' work/life balance, happiness, autonomy and professional growth, where:
• The company invests in the personal and professional development of our team members;
• People generate value because they feel happy and taken care of;
• Teamwork, coaching and mentoring are something everyone can rely on;
• Transparency, supportiveness, and openness go a long way;
• We believe that steady growth and constant improvement matter;
• Offering top market pay and exciting work is a must.
In case you recognize yourself and would like to be part of a great team, do not hesitate, but apply!