Are you looking for a job that reveals your full potential? Do you like to work in a team, to create contacts and fruitful relationships with colleagues and clients? Are you enthusiastic about the challenges? Do you want to constantly upgrade your knowledge and develop your skills?
If all this is true for you, we are pleased to share that EY is looking for Junior Auditors to join our successful Audit team, made up of some of the best professionals in the field.
What will be your role?
As a Junior Auditor you will participate in various audit engagements with clients from a variety of sectors and industries. The work will be dynamic and you will meet different challenges, but it will also motivate you to develop and give your best. If you are looking for not just a job but an opportunity for professional and personal growth, team spirit and satisfaction with what you have achieved, this is the position for you!
What would be your responsibilities:
• you will review and analyze the accounting documents and annual reports of the clients you work with
• you will cooperate with customers from different industries and their business processes
• you will prepare analyses of financial and non-financial data as well as audit documents
• you will be in constant communication with the staff of your clients
• you will discuss and analyze regularly with your team all issues that arise during the work process
To become a Junior Auditor you should:
• have completed your education in one of the following areas: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or another similar field
• have a basic knowledge of accounting
• to be fluent in written and spoken Bulgarian and English language
• have good skills for working with MS Office
• have good analytical and organizational skills
Why to choose us?
• Because of the team – EY people are bright, friendly and energetic
• Because of the company – EY is a very well recognized and proven international and local brand in the field of professional services
• Because of YOU – You will develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies, as well as through our extensive learning and development programs. We will support you in acquiring ACCA qualification and other relevant certifications. You will receive a competitive remuneration package, the social benefits which you need and the flexible working arrangement you prefer.