You can restart pretty much any device. Also a bank?
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, Commerzbank is building a new Digital Technology Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
We need talented people who will join us on this journey and right in the beginning we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Workflow Applications).
Your responsibilities would consist of:
- Taking part in analysis, technical and functional solution design to leverage the implementation of new functions, modules and interfaces of credit applications;
- Implementing processes in IBM BAW including integration work in a Rest API environment covering all relevant interfaces required;
- Defining functional test scenarios, quality assurance measures and supporting test activities such as test automation for unit and integration tests;
- Being responsible for analysis and design solutions of the problems in case of incidents or issues;
- Maintaining the CI/CD pipeline for the BPM snapshots spanning from development to production environment;
- Enabling and supporting the Agile team throughout the entire Scrum Sprint cycle.
The skills and experience we would like you to have:
- Familiarity with design and implementation of complex business processes and workflows in IBM BAW;
- Experience with development of business process management / workflow systems using IBM BPM;
- Knowledge in BPMN, Process Designer, Process Rules, ODM;
- Previous experience with integration of numerous external and internal Rest APIs to implement fast and reliable processes;
- Excellent team work and communication skills;
- Proactiveness and having a structured way of work;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- University degree in IT or relevant.
In return, we offer:
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 100 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are committed to building a workplace where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Challenge accepted? Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English together with a few sentences on why you would like to join Commerzbank on this position!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.