Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity, and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications, and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees, collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are excited to announce the launch of the third Atos Recruitment Academy!
It is designed to give you professional training and development in Recruitment combined with a permanent role, ideal for people with or without previous experience in the Recruitment area.
The academy is with a month and a half month duration, at the end of which you will receive certification and will be ready to take any challenges in the IT Recruitment area.
After the completion of this training, you will:
• Support the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval to offer acceptance
• Behave as an innovator for identifying, attracting, and engaging with the best talents, from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
• Build up effective working relationships with various remote Hiring Managers
• Build and maintain effective networks to improve transparency and attract top-quality candidates from the IT space
We will be happy to hear from you if you have:
• Passion for Human Resources and Recruitment
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment with demanding hiring managers
• Empathy and ability to influence others
• Proficiency in English and Polish
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf, or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience, and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.