The role is open in various locations such as Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Ruse and Burgas.
As a Web Developer with more than 4 years of experience, you will take active part in the full development lifecycle – construction, documentation, testing and deployment.
You can read more about the technologies which will be used and the required experience
To keep it short, below are be two key responsibilities:
- You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
- You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
You will be working with Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Lead Developers, QAs, and DevOps teams to understand the functional requirements and high-level technical details, and to produce efficient, robust code meeting the client requirements.
Technology Stack Used & Required Experience:
• Core skill: Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C
• Web services: Rest/SOAP
• Designed patterns and best practices
• Web security
• General knowledge: web development, algorithms, databases
• Tools: grunt/gulp, git, eclipse, VSCode
The rest of the qualities, you know them:
• Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
• Client Facing Skills
• Travel Availability (short/long term)
• Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
• Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
• Analytical & Detail Oriented
• Confident, proactive and self-motivated
• Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
• Employee Assistance Program
• Career Counselling
• Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
• Additional paid time off
• Flexible home office policy
• Options to buy shares
• Relocation Bonus
• Luxury health & dental insurance
• Bonuses for special occasions
• Food vouchers
• Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.