You will be part of a cross-functional team of talented and highly motivated colleagues, that is working with a variety of technologies, involved in designing solutions, interacting with the clients as required to ensure the solutions are implemented as well as possible. Depending on the project you will be following different software development methodologies like Agile and will be applying industry’s best practices.
You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code in required timeframes and with the right quality. You will be expected to be able to work autonomously with the right guidance and deliver to the common project goal. Ideal candidate should be technology agnostic and open to work with variety of technologies and platforms that are needed, which will give him a broad knowledge across many different domains.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
- Java & J2EE/Jakarta foundation
- Experience with Spring or Hibernate;
- Web services & related technology: REST;
- Popular RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL) or NoSQL, ORM frameworks and SQL.
- Build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Using source control systems (i.e. GIT) and team collaboration tools;
- Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito;
- UNIX/Linux experience;
- Following technologies are beneficial and are used in some of our projects:
o eCommerce platforms like SAP Commerce (Hybris), Intershop
o CI/CD tools, i.e. Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, JFrog
o Virtualization and containerization
The rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- Flexible home office policy
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Daily fruits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.