About the role
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licenses in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products on mobiles, tablets and desktops. This insane reach not only makes us proud but it drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting-edge technology and – most importantly – our smart, talented, and committed teams, we are creating the next generation of betting products.
Are you passionate about testing? Is it your goal to minimize the number of bugs? Are you always trying to keep the software quality at a high level? Would you like to become part of our Scrum teams?
Keep on reading, because this is a challenging role, where you will provide direction for the successful completion of development test programs.
You will develop, maintain and extend the automated and manual software test suites;
- Evaluate the results for the automated test executions, troubleshoot and fix the failed tests;
- Part of your job will be to document, maintain and communicate the big picture continuously;
- Train and supervise less experienced team members;
- Act as a central point of domain knowledge;
- Facilitate the design and test reviews;
- Maintain the test environment;
- Coordinate the rollout process.
Your entrance ticket:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in software quality assurance;
- Detailed understanding in designing, implementing, executing and result evaluation of automated and manual software test suits;
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications and web services, a basic understanding of web technologies;
- Good English;
- Highly motivated team player with a hands-on mentality;
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized personality;
- Pro-active in communication & problem-solving.
- Knowledge of formal modeling methodologies;
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Quick Test Professional, Test Complete, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- Experience with scrum and agile methodologies;
- Experience in scripting or programming in C#, and SQL will be an advantage.
Ready to challenge the technological status quo and yourself every day? We seek global players who stay on top of their game in an ever-changing environment, who see themselves as technological entertainers and enjoy competing and winning on a constant basis. Here we are sports fanatics who strive to deliver the leading betting experience to the world. Sounds interesting?
Then join us!
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sports activities, food vouchers;
- Pro Bono activities;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.