If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for an Experienced Full Stack Developer to join our Platform Group and help us revolutionize the marketing segment for e-commerce brands.
In this role, you will be responsible for Yotpo’s integrations with the e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, Klaviyo, and Magento. Our services enable our customers to seamlessly integrate with Yotpo’s industry-leading e-commerce marketing solutions and help them with their marketing needs and growth. The role is perfect for developers who want to make an impact and work with us to solve great challenges at scale with efficiency in mind.
The domain is responsible for taking Yotpo’s platform to new heights and working on core functionality within our products in order to make the platform a best-in-class experience for our customers.
As part of your role you will:
- Learn and deep dive into new technologies in an agile environment.
- Work with a wide variety of technologies and services.
- Have responsibility for large-scale, event-based services emphasizing efficiency and optimization.
- Take an active part in shaping our long-term vision and roadmap.
- Work in a cloud-based environment with the most advanced development ecosystem and top technologies - Docker / Kubernetes / Prometheus / Okteto / AWS / Jenkins / Travis / Grafana / Coralogix / Backstage.
- Own responsibility for one of Yotpo’s key strategic systems with extreme-ownership practices and long-term domain involvement.
- Have E2E ownership - design, development, build, release, and monitoring.
- Work directly with a Product Manager to learn, and refine our services and strategy according to developments in the industry and our customers’ needs.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Full Stack developer with proficiency in PHP, Node, Java, or C#.
- Experience with delivering applications end-to-end throughout a full lifecycle, from ideation to planning, development, testing, deployment, and production monitoring.
- Deep understanding of OOP, MVC, and essential Design Patterns.
- Experience with RDBMS (AWS RDS is an advantage).
- Understanding how to use and maintain Docker Containers.
- Experience with a source control system (Github is an advantage).
- Previous experience working in an agile team.
- Experience with K8s, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and AWS.
- Experience with and understanding of the e-commerce world.
- Experience with and knowledge of the Magento Framework.
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.