We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a Customer Support/ Customer Success agent who will support our clients and help them optimise their use of the platform. This is a great opportunity for an industrious self-starter who is looking for an instrumental role within an innovative and fast-paced company.
- Collaborate closely with team members to help with support.
- Collaborate with the dev team and stay up to date with new features implemented.
- When a bug is discovered log a task and meticulously follow for its fix, managing the client and expectation through to resolution
- Delivering and communicating best conversion tactics for our clients.
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Make sure customers get the most of SMSBump by notifying them of new features and help them grow their customer base.
- Exceptional writing and verbal skills, as well as a C1/C2 level of English
- An analytical mindset that seeks to understand how audiences utilize the service
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving personality
- Support experience and understanding of basic IT software and infrastructure
- Customer Success/Relationship Manager experience is a plus
- Must be flexible with working hours covering US / Weekend Shifts
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.