Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
As a Software Engineer at Paysafe, you will have the opportunity to become part of our Pay Later team. Pay Later is part of Paysafe Group and our turnkey solutions are tailored for each merchant. Pay Later opens the door to a massive range of vendors and much more. Paysafe Pay Later are the experts of deferred payments! With Pay Later solutions you can grow sales, minimize cart abandonment, and maximize average transaction amounts.
We work in agile distributed teams of 4 engineers. You will closely collaborate with Solution Architects, Product Owners and Engineering Managers all based in our Vienna office. Quality is part of our team values and we spend a considerable amount of effort at every step to make sure the products are in perfect shape.
What to expect
- Suggesting and leading the implementation of highest technical standards in the team
- Sharing your knowledge among the team and helping others to improve technically
- Own, develop and maintain our products with the team
- Writing testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed, and will therefore have a real effect on live environments
- You review code of your peers in the team within an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Be courageous and stand for what you believe in
To be successful you need to have
- 5+ years of experience in software development, ideally with the Spring Framework, JPA (Eclipse Link), Maven, Git and Eclipse
- Experience with Java8 and Spring-boot
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Knowledge of good software development practices (TDD, Clean Code, Refactoring, etc.)
- Knowledge of REST API, RDBMS (SQL and Indexes)
- Strong knowledge about application servers and databases - Jetty, Tomcat and Oracle
- Strong knowledge about Java SW architectures and standards of those
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality – driving results
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good command of English, German is a bonus
We offer in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid leave days
- Social benefits package (health insurance, free sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business, and technical training programs)
- Work from home options
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills
- Free conference attendances in Bulgaria and abroad
- An awesome workspace with dedicated team spaces, team activities and more
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.