We are looking for techies who share our passion for designing and implementing new innovative software solutions, but also extending and maintaining existing applications.
We expect that you have professional experience in:
- the Java language and ecosystem
- commonly used data structures
- creating Spring-based web services
- at least one ORM (e.g., Hibernate) or persistence framework (e.g., MyBatis)
- using and understanding SQL databases
- Testing frameworks – JUnit, Mockito
Here are some of the technologies you will also get the chance to work with (knowledge in them is not a requirement) – Cassandra, MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Docker, Azure DevOps, various IaaS and PaaS products from the Azure cloud suite, and others.
- Good written and spoken English is a must
- “Impossible is nothing” attitude
- Development, configuration, and maintenance of software solutions
- Continuous learning and self-development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenges offering professional and personal growth – training, obtainment of certifications, internal learning, and development.
- Health benefits, company-sponsored mobile phone plan, Multisport card, options for additional stimuli in the long term.
- Transparent communication within the company
- Pleasant team atmosphere
- Flexible internal policies that allow you to take control of your own schedule – Unrestricted home office, floating working hours.
Why chose us:
- We offer independence as well as respect
- We encourage active life outside work combined with a work-life balance
- You would be working for an eco-friendly industry with an ongoing desire for growth
We are looking forward to meeting you!