Are you motivated and ready to join Strategic Planning & Specialized Controlling team?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD!
Keep reading and decide for yourself
We are hiring an enthusiastic and proactive profile with enhanced IT knowledge and understanding, willing to participate in challenging activities in both agile and formal organization!
General IT knowledge and delivery orientation, critical thinking, and ability to provide statements supported by strong and clear reasoning, combined with the “Can do” mindset are the key success factors in the team.
If you have:
- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or relevant technical field
- 3+ years in an IT/Telecom/Bank in financial departments
- Project management knowledge and experience with participation in Waterfall or Agile projects
- Experience in controlling area and/or expertise in IT infrastructure projects
- Experience with monitoring of specific IT KPIs on team or organization level
- Advanced MS Office 365 skills
- Ability to effectively use and get familiar with different project and agile squads documentation and KPIs
- Very good command of English
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
And you would like to:
- Support IT strategy development and transformation by providing financial information upon request
- Provide financial figures needed for coordination of strategic and operational IT planning
- Participate in the preparation of annual and intermediate term plans
- Participates in the IT planning process with respect to the budget and forecasting
- Be part of the implementation of IT reporting and key performance indicator systems
- Run rates and expenses for: IT strategy, IT projects, all related activities to IT risk management and IT security
- Provide economic control of outsourced processes
You will find:
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Excellent opportunities for professional and carrier growth in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Remuneration according to the responsibilities of the position and market levels
- Various opportunities for learning and improvement of the knowledge and skills
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports card at preferential conditions
- Special conditions for bank services and products
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD is part of Raiffeisen Bank International /RBI/ Group — one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million clients in 14 markets in the region. As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria, Raiffeisenbank has been offering high quality service for more than 20 years to its clients and opportunities for learning and development to its employees.