- University degree in Informatics, Engineering or Mathematics;
- Several years of experience in the implementation of projects in SAP WM/EWM as well as cross-module integration knowledge;
- Good logical and reasoning skills;
- Good communicator and you’re a confident performer;
- Good knowledge of German or English.
About the position:
- Support our customers in their SAP implementation projects;
- Responsible for the analysis and specification of customer requirements, concept development, implementation and customizing;
- Support innovative end-to-end solutions in SAP;
- Become part of a strong IT development hub in Bulgaria.
About the company & Benefits:
The company is a consultancy provider of logistics solutions with many years of experience and expertise using SAP technology.
- Technical trainings and mentoring program during the on-boarding;
- Hybrid/on-site work, flexible working hours;
- Additional social benefits (up to 30 days paid leave, sport budget, professional training, language tuition, luxury health insurance, additional voluntary pension fund, etc.).
RIR is a career counseling company that helps candidates find the right place to develop and thrive. Our goal is to help you make the best decision for your professional growth by providing you with guidance and support in choosing the right company.
Apply today or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!