As our business is growing, we are looking for a Junior Recruiter.
If you are enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech savvy and a superb communicator, then we are your perfect match. Come and Join our Team and you will have the opportunity to work in a highly advanced, professional and fast-forward moving international company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities;
- Interest in the Tech sector;
- Exceptional team player – you have a passion for connecting people and teams to one another;
- Fast-learner with the ability to think outside the box;
- Proactive and organized, with good time management skills;
- Work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Recruiter or similar role is preferred;
- Experience working in a high-volume recruitment role, Technical Recruitment would be considered an asset;
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or similar field;
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates.
About the position:
- Generate pipelines of qualified candidates for all open positions;
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks;
- Manage initial outreach to candidates, by sending engaging messages and job insights;
- Screen candidates to make qualified submissions based on requirements;
- Track open positions using recruiting software;
- Communicate with candidates and set up interviews;
- Manage the résumé database;
- Manage the recruitment process from sourcing to successful placement.
About the company & Benefits:
- Great team experience! We will support you with all the needed resources to thrive;
- Opportunity to be with us on our ambitious journey – we have a long term strategy to grow and all the needed ingredients to succeed;
- Opportunity to contribute to the team success with your ideas and energy;
- A multicultural and dynamic working environment where even the sky is not the limit;
- Advantageous remuneration;
- Multi-sport card, food vouchers, additional health insurance, trainings, office goods;
- Flexible working hours.
Sounds like a dream job for you? Apply today or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Radioactive International Recruitment and its employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2198/12.01.2017.