- Degree or secondary education in architectural, engineering or construction related field;
- Experience in managing construction projects;
- Knowledge of contract legislation, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis and construction operations;
- Ability for business trips and valid driving license;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD;
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal);
- Self-motivated,initiative and team oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills with customers and engineers with clarity and technical competence.
About the position:
- Monitor project schedule to ensure timely completion of projects;
- Coordinate the work of individual professionals and subcontractors by monitoring the quality of implementation;
- Successfully enforce the agreed company standards for health and safety, environmental protection, etc.;
- Monitoring the quantity and quality of construction activities performed on sites;
- Collect the documentation needed by subcontractors and suppliers for the issue of the projects.
About the company & Benefits:
The company is an established industry leader in the professional services. Relying on versatile expertise, they deliver exceptional results in telecommunications, industrial and public infrastructure.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Excellent social benefits program;
- Health insurance;
- Sports cards;
- Modern and cozy workplace.
RIR is a career counseling company that helps candidates find the right place to develop and thrive. Our goal is to help you make the best decision for your professional growth by providing you with guidance and support in choosing the right company.
Apply today or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!