Qinlox is one of the hidden champions in SAP implementation and combines many years of SAP know-how and industry expertise of proven SAP logistics experts, former SAP standard developers and SAP architects.
As logistics consultants, software engineers and SAP experts, with office locations in Germany and an IT-Hub in Bulgaria, we are specialized in optimizing business processes, systems and organizations. We are implementation consultants and supply chain experts for the configuration, integration and optimization of warehouse logistics, intralogistics, manufacturing, procurement and demand fulfillment, distribution and transportation.
- As an SAP ABAP Developer you will support our customers in their SAP implementation projects
- You will work on innovative end-to-end solutions in SAP EWM & SAP TM
- You will implement with Object-Oriented ABAP Programming new applications, optimize and maintain existing solutions in SAP
- You will become part of a strong IT development hub in Bulgaria
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in Informatics, Engineering or Mathematics
- Proven experience as a Software Developer and good knowledge of OOP
- You are an experienced developer who is looking for new challenges where to improve your expertise using your knowledge and skills
- You are interested to work with new SAP technologies with advanced analyzing, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- You have very good logical and reasoning skills
- You are a good communicator and you are a confident performer
- You speak fluent English
- German is a plus but not required
What you can expect:
- Know-how transfer from professionals with proven SAP and ABAP expertise mentoring you through the transition to an ABAP Developer
- Professional environment with challenging digital projects for well-known customers
- A passionate team with a can-do attitude that welcomes you with open arms
- Internal business and technical trainings and mentoring program during the on-boarding
- Development opportunities that suit you
- Hybrid / on-site work
- Flexible working hours
- Additional social benefits (up to 30 days paid leave, sports budget, professional training, language tuition, luxury health insurance, additional voluntary pension fund, etc.)
- Teambuilding and social activities
- Team-spirit encouraging and volunteering events
- Friendly working environment
You are welcome to join our team!
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. Qinlox takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from third parties. By submitting your application documents, you assure that you have taken note of and agree to our data protection declaration regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.