We are a software development and consulting company, providing solutions for fintech and e-commerce. Our quality services cover the entire product development lifecycle - from a business case to handling support activities.
Our mission is to enable the digital transformation of companies. Coming from a technical and a regulatory complex domain such as E-com payments, we are proven experts in building real-time transaction processing systems, orchestrating various 3rd party services through unified APIs with great developer usability.
We work mainly with large organizations from the German fintech and automotive sectors, such as Concardis, PayMill, Barzahlen, Daimler, Collect AI, Volkswagen and others.
Headquartered in Bulgaria, QaiWare has offices in two of the biggest cities in the country, namely in Sofia and Varna.
What is the exact hiring process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a first interview with an HR representative
- Just one technical interview will be conducted
- A quick feedback will be given after each step in the process
We are looking for the right person for the following position: Senior Java Developer
This is what you will be dealing with, if you join us:
- Work closely with QAs, project and product managers
- Design and implement underlying data models for applications and services to be scalable and maintainable
- Identify improvements and participate on innovating our tools and services
- Actively practice TDD & BDD while developing new features and refactoring existing code
- 4+ / 5+ years track record with Java 11+, Spring, Spring Boot in developing web applications and microservices.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and Design Patterns
- Experience in designing and building RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases including ACID, CAP.
- Experience with microservices messaging both synchronous and asynchronous.
- Knowledge of web security integration, e.g. authentication, authorization, single sign-on.
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. git, bitbucket.
- Unit Testing
- Fluency in English
Stand out with knowledge of:
- Docker. Kubernetes
- AWS services
- Cryptography, TLS knowledge, X.509 certificates
- CI / CD (Jenkins etc.)
- Good level of German language
If this sounds appealing to you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, we will be happy to receive your application!
What’s in it for you:
- Learning opportunities in the domain of technology, business knowledge, and personal skills
- 20% of the working hours for self-development
- Fast and efficient decision paths
- An appreciating, respectful and friendly atmosphere based on trusted relations
- Flexible working time & remote work opportunities
- 25 days annual leave & one day off additionally per year
- Premium Health & dental care coverage
- Fully covered multisport card
- Social team activities
- Referral Program
- Own MacBook Pro & internet allowance
We thank all candidates for their interest in QaiWare! Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of GDPR.