The role is responsible for managing the whole insurance policy lifecycle. This includes policy creation, renewals, changes, transfers, and cancellations. In addition to that, part of the process is related to issuance of endorsements and certificates. Previous insurance experience is not required, as extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Working on various processes related to different insurance products (property, auto, cargo, financial lines).
- Communicating with customers and other parties, ensuring timely information is provided to all of them.
- Responsible for policy creation, renewals, changes, transfers, and cancellations of insurance policies based on instructions received from the respective foreign office.
- Working with a specific internal software system for data processing and storing.
- Validating the accuracy of data and documents in line with company`s internal policies and the local legal framework.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
- Very good knowledge of both French and English language – B2.
- Computer literate and experienced in MS Word.
- Attention to details with focus on punctuality when working with documentation.
- Ability to prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- Previous experience in an administrative position will be considered an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- Flexible home office policy
- Flexible benefits
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Fuel card/Public transport card
- Multisport cards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Options to buy shares
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.