- Ensure that all documents, policies, invoices, instructions, etc. are issued and sent as per the agreed quality standards and service levels.
- Validate the accuracy of data and documents in line with the company's internal policies and the local legal framework.
- Provide administrative support to all related teams in the Multinational segment.
- Proactively engage with respond to local clients' broker s queries.
- Execute policy and premium bookings, documents archiving and dispatching of the documentation pack to clients brokers.
- Updating and maintaining local and Multinational systems, tools and documentation.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members and internal and external stakeholders to ensure high professional standards and a positive atmosphere.
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish language – C1
- Excellent knowledge of English language - B2
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy – MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- Flexible home office policy
- Flexible benefits
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Fuel card/Public transport card
- Multisport cards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Options to buy shares
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.