PPD is now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. As the world leader in serving science, our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are excited about the opportunities this combination brings to enhance our comprehensive end-to-end offering, enabling customers to move rapidly from scientific idea to approved medicine
PPD clinical research services’ mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
If you are looking for a company where you can grow, join us. From day one you can expect thorough, top-notch training and development. And the learning never stops. Mobility and advancement are strong at PPD clinical research services. Our job ladders are outlined, providing opportunities to grow and move up and across PPD clinical research services, locally or globally.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator performs a variety of technical and administrative tasks that support the recruitment team in its efforts to efficiently attract, recruit, select and onboard talent.
- Coordinates all phases of the interview process, including scheduling and confirming interviews with candidates and PPD management, arranging travel (if applicable), reserving conference rooms or appropriate equipment.
- Provides support for onboarding of new employees.
- Provides general support to recruitment functions within the department.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking System
- Assists on special projects and other tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience:
High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years).
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Confidence to handle sensitive information and data effectively
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and outside vendors
- Detail oriented
What We Offer:
• Learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential
• Extensive benefits package based around the health and well- being of our employees
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working culture with work- life balance and possibility for remote working
• Collaborative and friendly environment
• Global exposure and opportunity to work on international assignments
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.