PPD is now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. As the world leader in serving science, our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are excited about the opportunities this combination brings to enhance our comprehensive end-to-end offering, enabling customers to move rapidly from scientific idea to approved medicine
PPD clinical research services’ mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for a new professional to join our HR Operations team. As a part of our Human Resources structure, this role provides administrative support service to the functional areas of human resources such as staffing, personnel records, employee relations, compensation, benefits, payroll, time and attendance and equal opportunity action.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support for various countries across EMEA region
- Maintaining records for the employee's lifecycle events
- Processing various type of documents required during the employee’s work life with the company
- Providing valuable counsel to managers and employees on all HR related topics
- Maintaining personnel files for assigned location - preparing HR-related information, reports and various documents
Performing high-level duties involving employee communications and responding to routine questions regarding human resources policies and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-year of relevant experience
As advantage we consider:
- Experience with HeRMeS or related management systems
- Experience with ServiceNow and Oracle Fusion
- Knowledge of related HR systems and functions
- HR Shared service experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent skills in English - verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Responsible towards day-to-day tasks
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and various priorities
- Good time management
- Good team player
What we offer:
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development program, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organization but with a local feel.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.