We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD clinical research services — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
We are currently looking for professionals to join our IT support team in Sofia, whose primary responsibility is to provide support for different clinical systems to end users.
To be successful you will have experience in an IT support center environment and you would be able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
You should have customer-oriented approach and possess excellent organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
Having worked in an IT environment you will have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications and ability to support and troubleshoot web-based applications and software related issues.
• Working in a global team environment to troubleshoot and resolve clinical application and clinical systems issues
• Providing technical support to Investigator Site staff, Sponsor users and PPD’s Clinical Development teams
• Performing administrative tasks such as providing system access and granting corresponding privileges
• Working closely with life-science organizations personnel (doctors, nurses, clinical trial associates and etc.)
• Partnering with other teams within PPD’s IT division and operational departments to provide incident and service request resolution
• Ensuring consistency, accuracy and high quality of data input by adhering the relevant Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
• Participating in the development and regular maintenance of the internal work instructions and knowledge base articles
• Interest and motivation to develop in the field of healthcare information technology and system support
• Basic knowledge of Oracle based Remote Data Capture systems and/or Medidata Rave software will be considered as an advantage but not mandatory
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Ability to investigate and resolve problems with software applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Outstanding customer service skills are required
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Flexibility to work on shifts
What we offer:
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above and wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.