Operations Finance department is managing financially company’s clinical trials, which are the main source of operations and revenue for the company. Sofia based office is one of the four globally spread offices with functions within Operations Finance.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst in Operations Finance, where you will be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of different clinical projects. It is a role in a dynamic environment, in which you will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally on a global level, to manage your own projects portfolio and at the same time contribute to the business growth.
If you are looking for a commercially focused role and not the typical "management accounting" role, then apply for Finance Analyst, Clinical Trials (Operations Finance)
· Manages financially a portfolio of clinical studies;
· Liaises with multiple Project Managers and interdepartmental counterparts for the shared projects;
· Attends monthly project review calls, where to report values & make recommendations as to actions to be taken to correct or escalate issues;
· Performs analysis of budget to actual and forecast data on monthly, quarterly, and annual bases;
· Responsible for recognition of the monthly revenue and regular cost analysis;
· Following the award of a new project the analyst organizes the set-up of the project in our systems;
· Reports to a gross profit level & the update of a number of key reconciliations;
· Performs regular profitability analysis and maintains the cash flow through the life of the project by ensuring that billing is issued regularly;
· Relevant higher education;
· Previous project financial management experience is preferable;
· Ability to manage the finances of a large number of projects and respond quickly to requests for project financial information and review project contracts;
· Ability to prioritize, to meet multiple deadlines and to work under pressure;
· Good analytical and quantitative skills and ability to handle data effectively;
· Ability to work in a team and to work using own initiative with minimal supervision;
· Very good communication skills - to be able to communicate with people across the globe;
· Strong organizational and project administration skills;
· Flexible, quick learner with attention to detail;
· Good IT skills particularly MS Excel;
· Excellent English language skills;
What we offer:
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
PPD clinical research services is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD clinical research services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.