(Junior) Data Scientist in Big Data Analytics Section
Postbank has over 30-years’ presence as one of the leaders in Bulgaria’s banking sector. The bank is a decisive factor in innovation, in shaping the country’s banking trends in recent years and award-winning for its innovation.
For our IT Division, we are currently looking for a motivated
(Junior) Data Scientist
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Participate in all stages of data science projects (e.g., exploratory data analysis, data quality assurance, feature engineering, model development and deployment)
- Present findings and insights using a BI tool (or other forms of visualization)
- Research topic related to the implementation of a specific project
- University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics or other relevant area
- Knowledge in the areas of Big Data analytics, Data Science, Data mining and Machine Learning
- Experience using R/Python in data-focused full-stack environments; Basic SQL
- Comprehension of cloud platforms (preferably, MS Azure)
- Attention to detail and logical thinking
- Good command of English
- Considered an advantage: experience with unstructured and/or streaming data, previous work experience as a data analyst or data engineer
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits
- High working standards, interesting and dynamic job
- On-going training
To apply, please send your CV. A cover letter and references would be considered a plus.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.