**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a fast-growing French company that aims to profoundly change the financial ecosystem of companies and accountants in Europe. Via their platform you can manage your invoices, conduct expense reports, and make payments.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic and multicultural team, and ready to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Maintain and constantly update the knowledge base in a structured and user friendly way.
- Organize the training process for the Customer Success team.
- Establish good communication between the different departments and the client.
- Collaborate with the CSM teams to help them reach their targets.
- Work closely with the client's team on new projects.
- Previous experience on a similar position would be an advantage
- Fluency English, both written and spoken
- Fluency in French would be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner with well developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize time effectively.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + annual review. Referral bonuses.
- Fixed working hours (Monday-Friday/10:00-19:00)
- 20 days of paid leave per year + 2 days off for volunteering
- Full training provided
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.