**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is a globally successful health and lifestyle brand developing smarter technology for women, with an HQ in London and teams in New York and Shanghai. Their innovative tech-focused products are listed as one of the best inventions for 2019.
Join one of the fastest-growing femtech start-ups and you will have a voice and the opportunity to make an impact. Be ready to learn, have fun, and become part of a passionate customer care team that solves problems and improves the lives of women around the world!
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers over chat, email, and phone.
- Help customers reach a resolution to their problem as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Manage returns, replacements, and refunds when necessary.
- Execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
- Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Previous customer service experience.
- A problem-solving approach and ability to think on the spot.
- An empathetic person, curious about technology/femtech/ health/ well-being.
- Excellent computer literacy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration, performance, and referral bonuses.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Fixed working hours (10:00 - 19:00).
- Work with experienced and passionate teams from the UK, USA, and China.
- Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.