Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
As a Software Engineer working for our Skrill and Neteller Digital Wallets, you’ll be able to take part in the shaping of the future of payments. With over 10 years’ experience, Skrill and Neteller are the go-to payment options when it comes to e-money transfers and playing online. You’ll be able to build their awesome functionalities on the backstage and coach your fellow developers.
What to expect
- You contribute to our microservices architecture and our RESTFul web services.
- You write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed, and will therefore have a real effect on live environments.
- You review code of your peers in the team within the agile environment of Paysafe
- You coach and provide feedback for other developers
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Manager.
- You’re not afraid to take charge if you think things can be better.
- You use the right tools for the job. You’re directed by your analytical skills and ability to stay objective.
To be successful you need to have
- You are the final boss in the game of Java 8, Spring and RESTFul web services.
- You love a challenge and you have a way to prove this.
- You understand version control, specifically Git(hub).
- You’re proud of what you do and you welcome feedback.
- You're willing to work in an international work environment.
We offer in return
- Competitive salary
- An awesome workspace with weekly tech talks thirsty Thursdays, team activities and an informal playful office space.
- Cool and technically challenging projects
- 25 paid leave days
- Free conference attendances in Bulgaria and abroad
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.