Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
- Conduct analysis of fraud and money-laundering trends and risk controls;
- Liaise with the IT support team to ensure proper functioning of risk systems and enhance functionality to improve effectiveness;
- Proactively monitor existing, new or emerging criminal activity trends as they relate to Paysafe; develop and recommend actions to protect the organization from these criminal initiatives;
- Assist in the administration, maintenance and development of transaction event monitoring systems;
- Provide risk management services to cross functional business teams;
- Support the Investigations and Fraud Detection Teams, as needed, in areas such as data analysis and reporting;
- Maintain on-going personal development and promote the knowledge sharing culture by researching evolving technologies in fraud detection and prevention solutions as they become available;
- Implementation, adjustment and review of the rules in the risk system in order to manage the fraud reporting risk levels with respect to Visa, MasterCard or any third-party service provider;
- Create data extracts from the database and perform detailed analysis to detect patterns and estimate impact.
- University degree in the field of Мathematics, Еconomics or similar;
- Previous experience working in the payments industry on fraud/risk topics, either at a PSP, acquirer or large merchant;
- Advanced computer skills - SQL Server, MS Office, Scoring engines;
- High attention to detail, good analytical skills and logical thinking;
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, willingness to learn and develop;
- A high level of commitment and motivation, with an ability to work in a team;
- Fluency in English is a must.
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.