Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Our iOS internship gives you unique opportunity to learn, grow your development skills and become a real software engineer. You’ll be able to take part in interesting projects, contribute to our digital wallets - Skrill and NETELLER, and be involved in the shaping of the future of payments. With over 10 years’ experience, Skrill and NETELLER are the go-to payment options when it comes to e-money transfers and playing online.
Being an intern at Paysafe, you will be trained in a real-live software development environment. You can learn from more than 300 IT professionals in our Sofia office and access the tools and resources our employees use. You’ll be able to build awesome functionalities for our mobile applications and get the chance to earn a full-time contract with us and become a permanent member of our team.
If technology excites you and you strive to learn something new on a daily basis, join the Paysafe’s boot-camp.
WE WILL LEARN YOU HOW:
- To develop and test real-world mobile applications
- To scale applications for millions of users
- To write clean code and collaborate in a real product team
WE OFFER YOU:
- Intensive training in iOS development
- Mind-challenging tasks and a real project during the internship
- Hands-on experience and training on the tech stack every mobile should know
- An environment and outstanding culture that enables you to gain as much experience as you would like
WE ASK YOU FOR:
- Bachelor degree (or currently a student) in Computer Science, Programming, or equivalent education
- Commitment to learn, grow your knowledge and develop your skills both doing it by yourself and within a team
- Ability to dedicate at least 30 hours per week to your training and job at Paysafe
- Basic knowledge and programming skills
- Solid computer science foundations
- Desire to follow the best development practices
- Passion to improve your stackoverflowing skills
- Focus on user interaction, usability, and of course, making the interface beautiful
- Communication skills that make working in a team pleasant and efficient
- Hands-on, pro-active and easy-going attitude
- Motivation and self-starter approach
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
WE GIVE BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with Swift, XCode, GIT
- Understanding of the iOS system frameworks and design principles
- Experience as software engineer with another programming language.
- Exciting projects in your GitHub account
Number of the participants in the internship program is limited.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.