Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
The successful candidates will play a leading role in enhancing the maturity of the finance service model, as the global finance team looks to scale and centralise processes.
The role will be responsible for a number of accounting and financial control processes as the group embarks on a transformation journey to centralise certain areas.
This role would suit a strong financial accountant, who has a robust knowledge of improving controls and processes in a mature control environment.
- Transformation and build of a number of centralised accounting processes, including (but not limited to):
- Accounting for transfer pricing and wider intercompany accounting integration
- Supporting indirect and corporation tax return processes, incl detailed transactional analysis
- Subsidiary financial reporting, including statutory financial statements, and regulatory reporting
- Supporting Group lease accounting process & bookings
- US GAAP reporting support
- Participate in finance projects for system improvements, optimisation and other ad-hoc projects
- Support & drive continued improvement of the Group control environment, providing key support to Group control framework, including Group Acc Reconciliation monitoring & reporting and ownership of key finance KPI metrics and reporting.
- Participate and support in Group finance projects for system improvements, optimisation and and control environment, including for example in establishing and embedding Group policies & procedures
- Provide finance assurance activities around Blackline, acc reconciliations and statutory & tax filings
- Support annual Sox cycle - involvement in completing and reviewing controls testing
- Drive data consistency across Finance Systems landscape
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Robust knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting
- Strong background of improving company’s controls and operating in a mature control environment.
- An excellent team player with the ability to build strong relationships, working cross function and with teams across the globe.
- Shared service experience a benefit although not critical.
- Ability to understand end to end processes, identify improvement & simplification opportunities and design and implement standardised solutions.
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from yo