Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $120 billion in 2021, and approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
We are looking for a Software Engineer for our Payment Processing Application Delivery Unit in Sofia.
You should be willing to work in an international, multicultural and fast-growing company, constantly facing changes. We strive for technical excellence and continuously seeking ways to improve and increase our business agility.
In PAYMENT PROCESSING we bring to life a family of high volume B2B products. Every day we innovate and take care of our solutions which currently handle over 10 million payments per month all over the world. By combining practical industry-specific know-how with good technical practices we ensure our clients get highly available products, which fit all their needs.
AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER we will rely on you to stay cool when facing challenges, set standards for code quality and ways of work within the team, coach and mentor other team members as well as design and write a lot of clean code.
- Technical excellence
- Deep industry knowledge
- Experience in Modernizing and innovating enterprise software
- Ideas for innovations
- Analytical thinking and ability to stay objective
- Experience in agile software development
To be successful you need to have
- Experience with Object oriented programming languages (Java is preferred)
- Good understanding of REST principles
- Knowledge of J2EE Compliant Application Servers (JBOSS, Tomcat, Weblogic etc.)
- Good understanding of frameworks (Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, iBatis/myBatis, Apache Tiles/Thymeleaf).
What about the team
- Autonomous and independent team
- Some of the brightest engineers in the field
- Flat team structure where everybody’s opinion and contribution matters
- Passionate and competitive teammates
- Community of practice which regularly holds internal & public tech talks
We offer in return
- Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid leave days
- Social benefits package (health insurance, free sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Work from home options
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skill skills
- Merit-based career progression in a fast-growing organization
- Our flexible working policy allows you and your manager to agree on any home/office days combination that works best for you and your team
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English and include a link to a digital portfolio of your work with your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here
Equal employment opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.