Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, a combined transactional volume of US $56 billion in 2017 and around 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations. Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
For more information, visit www.paysafe.com
- Identifying and managing project scope, objectives, & critical success factors by gaining a thorough understanding of the business requirements.
- Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure delivery of intended project results and end-to-end tracking of business requirements.
- Leading the identification and ongoing management of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality, early in the project life cycle. Owning them to resolution.
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications.
- Supporting both agile processes and waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule.
- Creates contingency plans; reflects this work in the timeline; and acts on them to ensure project quality and delivery are achieved. Provides updates to management as plans change.
- Drives for Results: Identifies and removes organizational barriers to achieving results
- Confronts Issues: Confronts issues in a constructive manner and at an appropriate organizational level. Drives for resolution of important issues.
- Interact with senior level management to present significant Program strategies and make recommendations.
- Uses constructive techniques to persuade; convince or influence others to follow a plan of action; influences across functions with authority; sponsors innovation and initiative among teams; inspires; measures; and rewards commitment and action across the project and other groups.
- Coaches; counsels and mentors others to improve performance. Exercises leadership within the team with close support from manager.
- Sets performance targets for the team. Holds the team accountable for results; evaluates progress and achievement.
- Compliance experience
- Experience of working as a Project Manager in Compliance
- Working in a risk or legal
- Fluent English
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.