Paysafe Limited (NYSE:PSFE) (PFSE:WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Continuously monitor (24x7) Paysafe’s cyber security threat detection and prevention tools such as SIEM, IDPS, AV, etc. to identify early triggers of suspicious activity.
- Apply Paysafe incident response process to ensure impact to Paysafe asset and data is mitigated.
- Solve incidents, requests, and problem tickets escalate CorpIT teams
- Lead the escalated incidents and investigations to closure by ensuring all possible mitigation actions are implemented
- Recommend changes and improvement measures.
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Administer network and computing devices/systems that enforce security policies and audit controls
- Assist in responses to penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Support access audits as per the Paysafe user access policy and procedures
- Support scope/process enhancement projects
- Analyze information security related logs for risks and vulnerabilities, and provide feedback on potential security threats by collaborating with cross functional teams and related security domain expertise
To be successful you need to have:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant network/system administration experience
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in IT security.
- Experience with one of the following technologies: SIEM, IDS/IPS, Windows Defender, Cylance, Vulnerability Management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent/relevant practical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong team player, self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work on Day/Night 12-hour shifts
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, at times stressed work environment
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.