Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
We are currently looking for a Management Reporting Accountant will be based in the Paysafe Sofia, Garitage Park office and will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality accounting needs. We are looking for a proactive individual who is quality driven in their approach. The Management Reporting Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions and support in the areas of accounting, segregation, merchant liabilities, accounts receivables and cash management. This position works in close partnership with the Payments Team, Banking, Reconciliations and EU Acquiring Sales, Ops and Account Management teams to ensure that all financial reporting are carried out in a timely, accurate and compliant manner. The ideal candidate combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial data, payment processing and regulatory requirements.
What to expect:
- Manage scheme settlement to and safeguarding of merchant funds, including daily reconciliation and ad hoc reporting to Regulatory team
- Book accruals, reversals, prepayments and ensure settlement assets and merchant liability is accurately recorded in the correct periods
- Researches and explain trends and variances for multiple accounts for monthly financial and cost center reporting
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations and ensure uploaded and certified in Blackline
- Ensures compliance with regulatory safeguarding requirements, internal procedures, and SOX
- Provide support with month-end and year-end close process
- Assists with annual audit, forecast and budget process
- Develops and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Performs other duties as assigned
To be successful you need to have:
- Part -qualified ACCA or equivalent
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good command of the English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Card Scheme (VISA/MasterCard/Amex) operations preferable
- Excellent advanced Excel skills, MS office
- Knowledge and experience in using ERP systems, Oracle, HFM, Blackline
- Robust knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting in a regulatory framework
- An excellent team player with the ability to build strong relationships, working cross function and with teams across the globe.
- Ability to understand end to end processes, identify improvement & simplification opportunities and design and implement standardized solutions.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.