Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
What to expect:
- Provide operational support on all aspects of Issuing processes across both digital wallets and external Issuing programmes
- Act as the Issuing subject matter expert and central point of contact for all programmes, internal and external
- Provide operational support to onboard new programme managers, new products and change request processes in relation to external Issuing programmes
- Ensure compliance of relevant card scheme fraud programmes across both digital wallets and external Issuing programmes
- Appropriate escalation of fraud trends and bad debt incidents relating to Issuing
- Sound understanding of current Issuing fraud trends and recommend changes – rules and/or controls - to prevent future potential losses
- Understanding of relevant Card Scheme Issuing rules and best practices, applying them across all Issuing programmes
- Ensure adequate processes in place to identify risks and make recommendations to effectively manage and enhance recovery of bad debt relating to Issuing
- Assist in projects involving the Issuing team, representing the wider Risk team when required
- Ensure accurate management reporting on Issuing is provided as required across all programmes
- Oversee the investigation of potential technical issues which could result in a loss of chargeback rights
- Escalation of system issues and manual processing errors relating to Issuing
- Ensure accurate management reporting on Issuing
- Enhance automation of current processes through the acquisition of new technologies or improvements to current technologies
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks with key stakeholders, business partners and peers
To be successful you need to have:
- 2 years + experience in card fraud and chargeback management
- Knowledge of card scheme rules – preferably Mastercard and/or Visa
- Experience in end to end card cycle
- Proven track record of investigating claims and technical issues
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Experience in online payments environment is beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer in return:
- Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast-growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Cool new office
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.