Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $98 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com.
The Data Entry Supervisor will be responsible for the following functions: Customer Account Maintenance, Partner Onboarding and Residual Reporting and will perform miscellaneous duties associated with entering vital information needed for setting up third party sales partners within internal systems. Data will need to precise in order to ensure customer hierarchies and financial reporting systems are accurate. Creating profiles for portal access and some data reporting on progress will also be required. The Data Entry Supervisor will oversee a team of Data Entry Specialists and coordinate with the team to ensure all tasks are being attended to and hitting target dates of completion.
What to expect:
- Track and report on department efficiencies using Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Enter information from a number of different systems into a standard format
- Quickly and accurately find information, compile, copy and validate for consistency
- Update and maintain information in systems where required
- Resolve data discrepancies using standard procedures
- Combine data from multiple sources
To be successful you need to have:
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to coordinate with team to hit target deadlines
- Very good attention to detail and analytical skills
- Computer literacy / familiarity with basic file and folder structures
- Ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Fluent in English
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, Work Life Coaching Program, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.