Noser Bulgaria is a Swiss-owned company located in Bulgaria and a part of the Noser Group. Our mission in Bulgaria is by combining Swiss innovativeness, precision and stability with Bulgarian creativity, friendliness, and openness, to deliver successful projects to our long-term Switzerland customers and partners.
With around 500 employees, the Noser Group is one of Switzerland's leading ICT solutions and support providers. It consists of AKROS, Bucher + Suter, FROX, Noser Engineering, Noser Young, DANEXiS, Noser Bulgaria and the holding company Noser Management. We are a leading Swiss ICT solution provider. Noser Group companies are represented in various countries all over the world. Through innovative solutions, the companies of the Noser Group ensure the success of their corporate clients. In the last 33 years, the Noser Group successfully implemented hundreds of innovative projects.
For our partner Bucher and Suter, we are looking for a motivated person like you to join our society of passionate and experienced professionals. Bucher and Suter is the biggest Cisco Contact Center Partner in Europe and a company with a history over of 40 years.
Seniority: intermediate or senior
Job type: full time
Team size: 10 - 15
Location: sofia, shipka 6, betahaus
Home office (days/week): yes
Fully remote: yes
Customer facing: yes
Business travel: yes
Primary platform: Redux, React
Secondary language: Salesforce Apex
Secondary platform: Saleforce
- Completed training or studies in the field of computer science
- Several years of professional experience in modern web development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer accreditation will be an advantage
- Knowledge in the Salesforce Technology environment would be a big plus
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Sfdx, Oauth and Webservices
- You’re comfortable in an agile work environment (Scrum)
- Good English language skills (spoken and written). The German language is a plus.
As a Frontend Developer Salesforce, you’ll optimize the integration between Salesforce and Cisco CCE – b+s Connects for Salesforce. You’ll be responsible for the development of new functionalities in our connector. But don’t worry! The product development team, the PO, and the Technical Architects will always offer you the support you need.
Technology is our passion, customer value is our target, and we believe that we can solve almost all challenges through technology. Our engineers constantly develop their skills and technological knowledge and maintain close contact with customers through a remote and local presence. Together we put our heart and soul into developing solutions for various projects, always using the latest technologies. It is important to us to make a sustainable contribution to simplifying everyday life. Therefore, continuing education is essential to us. Our internal and external education and trainings ensures that our engineers always keep their fingers on the pulse of technology through constant further development. As a result, we create sustainable solutions that inspire our customers and us.
Be part of a highly stable and mature corporate environment
- Flexible working time and location (hybrid or completely remote)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Perfect social environment, fantastic and friendly teammates
- Convenient office location
- Additional health insurance
- 25 days paid vacation
- And opportunity to contribute to the development of our company
Work with passionate and knowledgeable professionals like you
- Work on challenging, knowledge-profitable, attractive and long-term projects
- Be part of an agile and flat company structure
- Apply your professional and language skills appropriately
- And share and get constructive feedback, help, opinions and support
Be part of unique company culture
- Informal, open and relaxed team communication
- Regular team events and initiatives
- Friendly, honest and supportive team spirit
- Promote your curiosity and creativity that fuels our innovations
- Mutual appreciation, honestly and transparency
- Being initiative and not afraid of change
- And you can bring your pet to our office :)