MVFinance is an international financial group that since 2013 incorporates companies specializing in consumer lending in Eastern and Southern Europe.
From the very beginning, the non-bank lending business kept growing at a rapid pace. Over the past 8 years, offices have been opened all over Bulgaria, and today, the financial services of the holding are available across four European countries, i.e. Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia and Spain.
Due to our plans for further domestic and international expansion, we are looking for a full-time Mid-Level Front-End Web Developer who will be part of our software development teams located in our Sofia headquarters.
• You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company user-facing products;
• Be involved in the decision making process of new functionalities;
• Customize the existing applications to fit specific requirements;
• Solve performance and architectural challenges;
• Work closely with Designers, Marketing department, Back-end Developers and QA;
• Documentation and testing of your work;
• At least 2 years professional experience as a Front-end developer;
• Very good understanding of at least one of the following JS frameworks: Vue.js/React.js/Angular/Svelte etc..;
• Practical experience with REST APIs integrations;
• You impress with your initiative and decision-making ability in a team-oriented way of thinking;
• Well-founded knowledge of programming with modern front-end technologies and frameworks;
• Able to work independently on the given tasks wile coordinating his/her work with the team;
• Knowledge of Scrum and Git flow basics;
• Good communication skills and good command of English language.
• Professional experience with JS frameworks will be considered an advantage especially with Vue.js;
• Experience with Nuxt.js framework is a strong advantage.
What we offer:
• Interesting and long-term job in a growing company with international reach;
• A chance to lead projects as a Front-end developer and be a very important part of our technical team;
• Additional health insurance and an office on central location in Sofia close to a metro station and public transportation;
• Good work-life balance with flexible working hours & options for mobile work;
• 25 days annual paid leave;
• Opportunities for professional growth and company sponsored trainings;
• A place where your ideas are heard and where you can grow and learn with your team.