M2M Services is a leading provider of IoT solutions whose products have been installed in 30+ countries on 4 continents. Our core products are universal cellular communicators, security panels, cloud-based management platforms and mobile apps with security and home automation industry applications.
The People Operations Manager will be responsible for driving, creating and ensuring effectiveness in all day-to-day people and culture related activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, training, employee engagement, employer branding strategy, developing people related programs and initiatives, assisting with the compiling of reports and information as well as coordinating various events. As the only HR professional in the office, you would be responsible of creating a stellar employee experience, environment and practices and will be given the opportunity to suggest and shape initiatives based on best practices, your ideas and employees’ feedback.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively participates in modernizing and revamping the onboarding for new team members;
- Drives the creation, update and administration of various HR-related programs and policies such as job leveling framework, total rewards philosophy and approach, learning and development opportunities, etc;
- Designs, develops and deploys a company engagement survey;
- In collaboration with the leadership team develops a performance appraisal process, and ensures its coordination and administration;
- Works closely with the leadership team to create and define management profile and responsibilities;
- Works to assess and create competitive and compelling benefits offering, auditing existing options and providing suggestions for improvements;
- Supports the talent acquisition process as required - including developing job descriptions, posting roles, scheduling, coordinating and documenting interviews and preparing new hire packages;
- Being a guardian of internal employee communication, creating regular cadence of communications with employees and managers.
- Maintains employee electronic filing systems - ensuring accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and team member records;
- Creates, coordinates and processes exit interviews, needs assessments, employees’ and clients’ surveys;
- Provides highly professional customer service, responding to daily inquiries relating to company policies, programs and procedures;
- Monitors the people ops mailbox and responds to all inquiries in a timely manner;
- Initiates and coordinates Employer Branding strategy activities both external events, as well as internal team building, knowledge sharing sessions and team celebrations;
- Personal Integrity: Consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values;
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals;
- Customer Service: Striving for service excellence, regarding both internal and external duties;
- Initiative: Dealing with situations proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities to preemptively resolve issues;
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results, consistent with the organization’s standards;
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus;
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Degree/Certificate in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the field of People Operations, Human Resources or similar;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in both Bulgarian and English language, as well as strong interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and focus on accuracy;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion, diplomacy and strict adherence to confidentiality;
- Knowledge and professional mastery of Microsoft Office interface systems;
- Performance Appraisal processes experience is a definite asset;
M2M Services is based in Sofia, Zaharna Fabrika distr. Free parking space is available to all employees!
If you’re interested, we’d like to ask you to send us your CV!