About the job
LimeChain is a leading blockchain development and professional services company worldwide based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on DLT. We've helped 80+ enterprises and blockchain entrepreneurs design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, etc.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineers (Golang, Rust,Node.js or Java) who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of his work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and the code of the projects and work well in an agile fast-paced team. In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring exact details on implementation and architecture.
What will you be working on:
LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development, and more. The clients you are going to be working for vary from startups with hugely innovative ideas to enterprises modernizing their work processes.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Writing high quality, well structure-code in multiple languages/technologies, Reviewing the code of the team and keeping it highest level
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly & sharing knowledge
- Proactive creation of solutions and architecture suggestions, Documentation (includes texts and diagrams) & tech presentations to clients
- Work independently - Able to deliver working products within deadlines – from empty Git repo to fully-deployed solution in the cloud.
- Fast sizing of tasks and ballpark estimates
- Team Player - Realises that we win together and we lose together and is ready to help the team with his expertise
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible Benefits Program
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days)
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Endless possibilities for professional and personal growth