About the job:
LimeChain is a leading blockchain development and professional services company worldwide based in London and Sofia. We develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on DLT. We’ve helped 80+ enterprises and blockchain entrepreneurs design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are Hedera, AllianceBlock, The Graph, Universe, MantraDAO, etc.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, we are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help us continue leading this innovative space.
We’re looking for a Tech Leads who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of work. We will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and organise the technical work of the team.
In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring exact details on implementation and architecture.
What will you be working on: LimeChain is a company specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development and more.
Skills that the perfect candidate has
- Very strong technical skills. Understands intrinsically general concepts beyond language and framework level.
- Proactive creation of project solutions and architecture
- Strong Documentation skills (includes texts and diagrams) & experience in tech presentations to clients
- Constantly keeps updating their knowledge with various new technologies and concepts.
- Freely communicates with clients & sales team and solicit initial requirement
- Successfully breaks down and estimates projects based on preliminary architecture
- Helps the team look the best in regards with technology
- Quickly answers tech related questions in the project and guides the team to solve their problems
Perks We Offer:
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible Benefits Program
- One extra day off per annum after being 2 years at the company (up to 25 days)
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Two epic team buildings and monthly team bonding events
- Financial support for a personal vehicle after the second year at LimeChain
- Fruity afternoons & team breakfast/lunch Wednesdays
- Friendly atmosphere and innovative projects
- Relaxing & Gaming Areas
- Endless possibilities for professional and personal growth