Part of KBC Group, one of Europe’s leading financial institutions with 12 million clients across, Europe, KBC Digital Development Center is the newly-established agile IT solutions provider in Varna, Bulgaria. Our mission is to support the digital transformation in the bank-insurance entities within KBC Group by working on a wide range of software development projects and solutions. Digital Development Center is where classical IT meets digital banking – an international meeting place for cross-country collaboration and idea creation!
Our community is home to people with years of experience, as well as recent graduates, united in shaping the future of financial services and digital banking.
Besides the company, we would also like to present you KATE. Kate is the future of KBC, we are moving to digital channels, that make client journey easier. Kate has active and proactive part. Is not just chat bot, but is based on artificial intelligence and machine learning models that offer solutions to our client.
As our AI Python developer, you will :
• Team up with business and technical experts to create new and enhance existing Kate “use cases” and functionalities.
• You will work closely with the business analyst to design, and build use case stories in a harmonious, complementary way.
• You will be responsible for the code development and shape the User journey flows
• Create forms and foresee their implementation via Rasa
• Integrations with data providers (internal systems, alerter, third party applications)
• Deeplinks integration and encryption
Key competences that will help you succeed :
• At least 3 years of professional experience with Python
• You are eager to learn and have an open mind towards new tools and technologies, processes and organization.
• You have working experience with the following Big Data tools and technologies (Python, PySpark, GIT, UNIX, UAC). It’s a plus if you have knowledge of the following tools and technologies (Rasa framework, Docker, Pybuilder, AWS,Terraform).
• You are a team player who likes to help colleagues further and gets his energy from working together and acting in a solution-oriented way. Excellent English skills both spoken and written;
• Interest in technology, artificial Intelligence and IT (e.g. websites, databases and everything in the tech world);
• Quick learner who easily applies problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills.
Being part of KBC, you will enjoy plenty of benefits :
• Work-Life balance: 25-day annual paid holiday; regular team buildings and company parties
• Personal Care: Additional medical insurance and pension plan
• Fully covered Multisport card
• An international and highly diverse work atmosphere
• Hybrid way of working: flexible working time with home-office option
• Career growth and development: Leadership Development Program, Internal Academies encouraging internal rotations, a wide range of trainings and free access to several learning platforms, language courses and more
• Preferential terms for banking and insurance products & services offered by KBC Group companies in Bulgaria ( loans rates, life and non-life insurance, etc.)
• Spot Awards to make you shine: Employee of the month, Employee of the Year, Exceptional achievements and others
• Referral program: recommend a friend to a job and get a bonus
• Other remarkable benefits: Marriage and Childbirth bonuses, paid Volunteer day, many discounted offers from various providers
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you recognize yourself in the above, apply via the button with your CV in English. Join. Create. Innovate with us!