Why Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Why you should join our team?
The Supervisor, Service Delivery Excellence is accountable for the implementation of set Training and Quality performance standards and is responsible for the following:
- Development of system design and maintenance of the site quality program; measurements of success, procedural work plan based on targeted areas of focus for improvement, specific team process map documentation, etc.
- Implementation of Training and Quality policies, and auditing of business operations functions, including, but not limited to: observing and recommending improvements to production associate coaching and ensuring feedback is provided to Training and Quality Specialists
- Analyze customer satisfaction (internal/external) from a quality control and assurance standpoint and lead key learning’s from major issues (regardless of root cause) and actions to rectify emerging quality issues in production.
- Leading synergy with Operations and other support teams in performance and process improvement initiatives by supplementing any necessary data points collected from audits, initial observations and practical recommendations over production behaviors.
- Collaboration with business leaders and Manila Management Team on strategic planning, optimization initiatives, business solutions and workflow/interaction issues resolution.
- Accountability for team’s resource planning; hiring, re-allocation of team members’ workload, as necessary and maintenance/improvement of work efficiencies.
We are looking for someone to add value to our company!
If you have gained:
- Previous experience in People management at least 1 year
- Experience in Quality, Training and Process Improvement