Huvepharma EOOD is a fast-growing global animal health company focusing on the development, manufacture and marketing of veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives and nutritional supplements.
Currently we are looking for an energetic and focused Project Manager for R&D and Regulatory projects reporting directly to the Director of Global Business Development.
- Develop project pans for the key research and development or regulatory projects of the company.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage and control various assignments with internal and external research organizations by assigning tasks, communicating expected deliverables, following up on progress.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed. Provide project updates on a consistent basis to the Director of Business Development about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Track project costs and observe compliance with the budget.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in science or engineering. Suitable degree fields include biology, chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering and others.
- 3-5+ years of related experience
- Some familiarity with regulatory approval process in EU, US and/or other countries.
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent proficiency in English is a must.
· Work in a leading multinational animal health company headquartered in Bulgaria
· Become part of a dynamic results-oriented team solving challenging projects with access to global network of CRO’s and collaborators
· Location: Bulgaria, flexible
· Remuneration package corresponding to experience and qualification.
To apply send a motivation letter and CV in English. Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.